Exceed And Excel
0427 275 555
- His dam is the dual Group 1 winning mare, Response, and De Gaulle benefits from her impeccable breeding and incredible speed.
- Highly rated as a juvenile and spoken of as the next potential superstar, De Gaulle was touted a genuine Golden Slipper runner, and based on what he had shown, he was good enough to win it.
- He defeated Blue Diamond runner up, Pariah, in his final trial, before his racing career was cruelly cut short by a tendon injury.
- Half-brother to the Stakes placed four-year-old Fastnet Rock mare, Alter Call, who sold for $1.05 million.
- Response’s latest foal, a filly by Snitzel sold earlier this year for $1.7 million at the Inglis Easter Yearling Sale.
- An exciting and affordable breeding prospect for Victorian breeders looking for speed.
*As a side note for this stallion, he is quite young and the stud don’t have any current photos of him. The photos that have been uploaded are one of the stallion as a youngster, and another of his half-sister who made $1.7 million at sale.